- Manual Therapy Orthopaedic Division of the CPA Level 3 Upper and Lower
- Gunn IMS Practitioner (Intramuscular Stimulation)
- Graston Technique ® therapy Provider
- Kinetacore Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling
- K Taping certification
- Evaluation and Treatment of Vertigo (BBPV)
- Acupuncture AFCI Level AA1 Certified
Renée graduated from l’Université de Moncton where she obtained her Bachelor in Kinesiology. She completed her Masters Degree in Physiotherapy at the University of Ottawa in 2011.
Renée began her career in the Eastern Townships of Quebec in a private clinic, providing care for a variety of orthopedic patients. She also acquired experience working in a private college, overseeing sports coverage and coordinating athlete care in hockey, rugby and soccer. She has recently returned to the National Capital Region where she is excited to begin a new venture.
Renée was born and raised in Rothesay, New-Brunswick. Her Acadian roots give her a strong sense of community and hopes to transfer this way of life in her new practice. On her personal time, Renée enjoys spending time with her family and practices a variety of sports and outdoor activities such as golf, weight training, softball, cycling and running.