- Manual Therapy Orthopaedic Division of the CPA Level 3 Upper and Lower
- Gunn IMS Practitioner (Intramuscular Stimulation)
- Graston Technique ® therapy Provider
- Kinetacore Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling
- K Taping certification
- Evaluation and Treatment of Vertigo (BBPV)
- Acupuncture AFCI Level AA1 Certified
Renée began her career in the Eastern Townships of Quebec in a private clinic, providing care for a variety of orthopedic patients. She also acquired experience working in a private college, overseeing sports coverage and coordinating athlete care in hockey, rugby and soccer. She has recently returned to the National Capital Region where she is excited to begin a new venture.
Renée was born and raised in Rothesay, New-Brunswick. Her Acadian roots give her a strong sense of community and hopes to transfer this way of life in her new practice. On her personal time, Renée enjoys spending time with her family and practices a variety of sports and outdoor activities such as golf, weight training, softball, cycling and running.