Conditions we can help with
- Orthopedic conditions; every joint in your body can be treated! Frozen shoulder, carpel tunnel, hip impingement, tendinitis, fractures, pelvis pain, to name a few.
- Post surgical conditions; some conditions require additional rehabilitation far beyond hospital care. Total hip replacement, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction, spinal fusion, total knee replacement and so on.
- Chronic conditions. Long standing back pain, persistent shoulder pain when reaching overhead. Any condition that you have carried over three months is considered chronic.
- Acute injuries. Ankle sprains, shoulder dislocation, muscle contusion, muscle tear, recent fall on ice.
- High performance athletes conditioning. Are you looking to maximize your performance?
- Persistent symptoms; unable to return to your usual activities? We can guide you every step of the way.
- Cervical related symptoms; headache, vertigo, dizziness.
- Spinal conditions. The spine is the core of your body. This area requires a thorough assessment and specific hands on techniques. Vertebral stenosis, disc pathology, low back pain, cervical pain.
- Reconditioning. You would like guidance to start a new exercise program? You would like to prepare for a new sport or leisure activity? Let us guide you through the process.
- Fall prevention
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
You don’t see your reason of consultation above? Call us, we will let you know if we can treat you!
Many conditions can be treated in physiotherapy. However, if our therapists cannot help you, we will work closely with your health care professional to refer you to the proper treatment of care.