The self screening COVID-19 questionnaire has been updated recently to reflect vaccination status. Check out the updated version and make sure you self assess prior to entering a business, including ours!
Please answer the following questions:
- Did you receive your final vaccination dose more than 14 days ago?
2. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Fever (37.8 celcius or higher) and or chills;
- New onset of cough (continuous, more than usual) or worsening of chronic cough;
- Shortness of breath;
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell;
- If adult/18 years of age: unexplained fatigue, lethargy, malaise, muscle aches;
- If child/less than18 years of age: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
3. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or have you been told that you should be isolating?
* If you answered NO to the initial question regarding vaccination status, please answer the following
4. Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
5. Have you had a close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing the appropriate personel protective equipment (PPE)?
After answering the vaccination status question, all subsequent answers should be NO prior to entering our clinic. If any questions are answered YES, please contact your local health unit (Ottawa Public Health) to discuss further action and contact us to let us know that you will not be coming to your appointment.
As always, we appreciate your trust in us during the pandemic. We will continue to comply with the recommendations from our local health unit and to follow directives from our government to offer a safe environment for you, our staff and consequently, our community.
For a reference, please consult the documentation provided by the Ministry of Health.