- Orthopedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association: Manual Therapy Level 3
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Levels 1 and 2
- Kinetacore Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Acupuncture Canada: Foundations in Anatomical Acupuncture (AA1) Provider
- R2P Management of Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Medical Level 2 Provider
Adam has a special interest in combining hands-on, manual therapy treatment with motor learning and strength and conditioning training to treat clients from all ends of the spectrum, ranging from high performance athletes to geriatric populations. He has completed advanced training in the assessment and treatment of golfers, a specialized segment of the population he enjoys working with.
Adam grew up in the Niagara Region, a part of the country known for its wine region and mild weather. With the help of his wife, who’s native to Ottawa, he’s learned to stop complaining and has embraced and adapted to the area’s harsh winters. He likes to practice what he preaches to his clients by living a physically active lifestyle.